Site powered by Cherry-Pickers Marketing
A year ago, last weekend, my son Jack died from an opioid overdose.
His addiction began when he was prescribed ADHD stimulants as a child and progressed to prescription pain medications in his teenage years.
After years of struggle, in and out of rehab, sobriety, and relapse, he succumbed to his addiction at 20 years old. I was not able to save my son...but I will use my abilities as a chiropractor to help people promote their bodies' natural ability to heal and avoid dangerous and addictive drugs.
Dr. Sean Felton will be sharing his knowledge on the importance of chiropractic care. At times, articles and videos will be contributed from other wellness and healthcare professionals to help educate and inform our readers.